A Day In the Life of Me

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Tuesday's the day.

For the BIG ultrasound! We are definitely going to find out what we are having if the baby bean cooperates. We actually don't have a boy name picked out yet. Which is a shocker since I really like to have these things figured out when we are even trying to get pregnant. ;) Any suggestions? I'll be sure and post here after we find out. My appointment is at 2:30 so don't get TOO anxious when I haven't posted right away lol. I'm really excited and can't believe I am now 20 weeks (exactly today). I'm half way done! Where has the time gone??? Although, I am really starting to feel very pregnant now... by the end of the day my back is hurting and my tummy is getting BIG. I'll have to have Jay take a picture of me soon so I can share that with you all too. Have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home