A Day In the Life of Me

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Well, no more waiting...

So, I am most definitely not pregnant this month. I'm happy to know, a bit disappointed, but at least I know for sure now. There is always next month to try and I know that it is all in the Lord's hands.

We got a call this morning around 8:45 from Jay's mom saying that his Grandmother had passed away this morning. Any and all prayers for his family at this time would be greatly appreciated.

Jay went to churh and I stayed home with the kids because Maddy had a fever and was constantly coughing last night. She slept until almost 11:00 this morning, so I'm glad that we didn't wake her up to go to church. She is acting fine now and has hardly coughed at all this morning and no longer has a fever.

Anyway, I just wanted to update everyone. I've gotta go change a stinky diaper... peeeeew!

1 Comments:

At 3:43 PM , Blogger Kristie said...

I'll be thinking of you guys. I've seen enough death to last me the rest of this year and it's only January! sigh.
Glad to hear Maddy's feeling a bit better now.
I think I'm going to spend the rest of my Sunday altering something. LOL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home