A Day In the Life of Me

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Me and the baby.

So, yesterday I had my first dr's appointment. Everything went well and I even got an unexpected ultrasound. :) The baby is measuring right on target and everything looked good. And I got the peanut's first pictures! Today, I had my sister-in-law, Beth cut and highlight my hair. She is awesome and gives me a great deal to boot! I absolutely love my hair again. I'm thinking I need to keep the highlights up since I just like it so much better! Here are some pictures for you.
A picture taken by my sweet husband today. I am 11 weeks and 5 days pregnant. I always show pretty early, but this seems like I REALLY am!

Ultrasound picture of the baby taken yesterday. It's head is on the left side and then you can see it's little hands/arms, body, and barely see it's stubby little legs. Makes me happy. :)

A bit better picture of my new haircut/color. Did I mention I LOVE it! I could just HUG Beth!

Anyway, I'm extra tired today, so I think I'll put the kids in bed a little early, watch my Grey's Anatomy and then head to bed early myself. I NEED SLEEP!

3 Comments:

At 3:49 AM , Blogger Sharon said...

Congrats on your peanut and you are looking BEAUTIFUL!

 
At 9:57 PM , Blogger Beth said...

You are beautiful!

 
At 2:27 PM , Blogger Tammy Chenault said...

Love the hair! I can't believe the baby is so big already. That's so exciting. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home