A Day In the Life of Me

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Spring is here!



And today it actually FEELS like it! Spring makes me happy. I love summer/spring clothes (especially for my kids) and all the activities that come with it. I took these pictures of Maddy this morning because her outfit is just too cute! Most of the pictures looked like this...


But I did get one of her smiling and I have to say, where in the world did my baby girl go??? She is not supposed to get so big so quickly! Guess she didn't get the memo. *wink*


By the way, Jay got her to smile because he was asking her if she could see the popcorn popping on the apricot (actually a plum) tree. The girl loves that song! (It's right up there with The Eensy Weensy Spider and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star... she has to have ALL three songs sung to her before she will even consider falling asleep every night and nap.)

1 Comments:

At 5:29 AM , Blogger Jarubla said...

Fantastic! Your write up made me chuckle too :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home