A Day In the Life of Me

Thursday, March 15, 2007

The "poop sucker"

So, last night Hyrum finally did it! He went #2 (he he) in the potty! Of course the one day Jay took the car with him to work is the time that Hyrum decides to do this (all on his own, I might add... so proud!). I had promised Hyrum a BIG sucker if he went poop in the potty. Anything to motivate the boy so I don't have to clean out poopy underwear is worth it to me! Anyway, first thing this morning (ok, about 10:45) we went to the mall to get him a big sucker. He was so excited! He even told the nice lady why he was getting the big sucker (talk about slightly embarrassing). Anyway, here is my big boy with his big sucker...


3 Comments:

At 7:00 PM , Blogger AspenLeaf said...

There for a minute I thought you meant "sucker" in the verb form... scary!

 
At 8:06 PM , Blogger Tammy Chenault said...

Wow, that is one attention-grabbing title. Congrats to the big boy! And to YOU... :)

 
At 10:02 PM , Blogger Beth said...

Way to go Hy-Ro! That is so funny that he told the lady why he got the sucker! Ahh, more funny stories to tell as he gets older!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home