A Day In the Life of Me

Friday, June 08, 2007

I'm probably a little TOO excited about this...

but my sister had her beautiful baby girl last week and she gave me the maternity clothes that we swap back and forth between pregnancies today (she did give me some before). I just feel like I have been wearing the same 3 outfits all of the time! And anyone who knows me really well knows that that's not something that I like to have happen. Variety is a MUST! Anyway, I just started going through and pulling out anything that is not long sleeved and OH MY GOSH! My sister has bought some seriously CUTE maternity clothes since I had Maddy (she has had 2 babies since then)! I feel like my wardrobe of things that I can wear and think are cute/comfy has grown beyond measure. Hehe. Anyway, yeah, a bit too excited probably, but I can't help it! So, if you see some blonde pregnant lady with 2 kids in tow that has some cute clothes on, yeah, that's me! ;)

2 Comments:

At 6:24 PM , Blogger Beth said...

I'm glad you got some cute new outfits to wear! You always look great!

 
At 11:56 AM , Blogger Kara Henry said...

That reminds me, I still have a bag of maternity stuff for ya! Glad you're enjoying the clothes.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home