A Day In the Life of Me

Friday, June 29, 2007

Summer pictures!

It has been SO HOT lately! I have been eating popsicles like crazy (and so have the kids). Today I got the kids swim suits on and let them (ok, Hyrum was the only one that wanted to) run through the sprinklers. Of course, I had to take some pictures. Here are my two very favorite. :)

Don't mind the pen drawing on his stomach... earlier today they had fun making art on their bodies. *eyerolls*


Where DID my baby girl go??? I swear she grew up over night!


And in other news, I believe it is safe to say that Hyrum is completely potty trained. HAPPY DANCE from Mommy! I even feel comfortable taking him to the store with underwear on. :) YAY for my big boy!

2 Comments:

At 5:00 PM , Blogger Tammy Chenault said...

Woah, Maddy really is growing up! She looks like such a big girl. Congrats on knowing it's a boy!! Cute name, too. :)

 
At 8:10 PM , Blogger Kara Henry said...

I know what you mean; we hardly even go outside anymore. Those photos are soooo cute! Maddy is getting really big. Congrats on Hyrum!! That is such good news. He sould really teach Max how. . .

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home