A Day In the Life of Me

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

When???

Oh my gosh. I want a house so badly. I just went over to my parents' house (house sitting for our neighbors still) to get some laundry to do over here and my little brother started bugging me like crazy. I know he's a boy and a brother and that's what he's supposed to do, but I don't want to have to live with that anymore. I want a place I can call my own. There are few things I want more than a house I can call my home. I just need to have faith that when the time is right it will happen for me. Just had to get that off my chest.

2 Comments:

At 10:49 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

It will happen when the time is right, Melissa, just keep the faith sweetie !!

* hugs *

 
At 7:21 AM , Blogger Apryl said...

I know that has to be so hard for you right now - when we moved back here we were living with my friend's mom and dad (like my own) Ds and I in one room and a one bathroom house - they are retired and I had to get up early ect.. it was so hard - even more so cause my DH was still down south trying to sell our house so I was doing it alone - and I know you have been at this for so long - it has to be driving you mad! Keep up the faith sweetie, your Karma is wonderful and I just know the right house will be there soon enough!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home