A Day In the Life of Me

Friday, May 13, 2005

Fun, fun, fun!

I get to go to a crop tonight with Kara and Clarice! I am so excited! I have 8 layouts put together to try to get done tonight. I doubt I'll get them all done, but I do not want to run out of stuff to do. We are going to Paper Daisy and it starts at 6:00 and goes until midnight. I love my children, but sometimes I need a break from them and this is the perfect way to do it. Jay is so good to me! He agreed to watch the kids so I can go. Him and David are planning on going to the mall and maybe something else... who knows. I hope they have fun tonight though. It is much better if they get out of the house though. That way Hyrum doesn't get stir crazy. I really hope the kids are good for Jay though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home