A Day In the Life of Me

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Moving?

Yesterday I spent quite a bit of time looking at houses on the internet. I found 5 that I would like to go look at that are within our price range. I talked to a realtor and he said that we need to go to a bank and get preapproved to see how much we qualify for so we know what our budget is for real. I think Jay and I will go by tomorrow. I'm really excited at the prospect of living in our own place. I know it will be a lot of work, but I'm ready for it, I think. We still don't know how much Jay is making yet though. It's really getting frustrating that they haven't told him. Maybe he doesn't want the promotion if it's not much of a pay raise, ya know? Anyway, I'm excited at the prospect of the whole thing. I just hope we can really make it happen. And the sooner the better. We have been living in my parents' basement for 2 years now and we NEED our own space. Not that they aren't good at letting us have our space, but it's just not the same as having our own place. Please, please let us get approved for enough to be able to buy a house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home