A Day In the Life of Me

Saturday, May 21, 2005

First bite of the year

I just noticed that I've got a mosquito bite onmy leg already! I think this will be a bug filled summer. I hate mosquitos! I'm going to have to buy those OFF! wipes for easy use with Hyrum and Maddie... don't want them to get eaten alive.

Last night Jay and I went on a double date with Mom and Dad to Chili's. It was yummy, but I ate too much. Should have skipped the desert. LOL. We also went to the mall before we went to dinner. It was so much fun. That has to be one of my favorite things to do. I got some make up and shower gel. I think it's just more fun to look at all the stuff than to actually buy it.

Today we are getting Madolin's ears pierced! I am so excited! I have been wanting to do this since I found out we were having a girl. I just have to decide what earrings to get for her. We went and looked a little last night, but didn't make a decision. We are trying to decide between silver balls, blue studs (her birthstone), or fake diamond studs. I'm thinking probably not the "diamonds," but I don't know for sure.

Kara came over so we could sew together, but Mom's old Bernina isn't working, so I can't sew. I think there is a short in the pedal cord. I'm going to make a card instead (if I can get off the internet). Well, I'm off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home