A Day In the Life of Me

Friday, June 03, 2005

Kara and I are doing a picture a day album. We take a picture a day for a month. It will make us take pictures and put down things that are important to us that we normally wouldn't. On June first I took a picture of cocoa puffs. Hyrum and I spent the morning snuggling, watching cartoons, and eating cocoa puffs dry. He would even get behind me and wrap his little arms around my neck.

On June second, I took a picture of chess pieces that Hyrum had lined up on the Clawson's couch. He even left them there for the rest of the day. He kept pointing at the knights and saying, "horsie, horsie." What a smart boy!

We are house sitting for the Clawson's while they are in Hawaii until the 10th. It's been nice. We're about to head over to Mom's house next door to have "girl time" with Kara and my mom. Sounds like fun to me! :)

1 Comments:

At 12:21 PM , Blogger Nikki said...

yes melissa you should post some of them here in your blog ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home