A Day In the Life of Me

Friday, May 20, 2005

Wow... it's been a while since I've written in here. Everything is good here. I went on the treadmill this morning before Jay went to work. I walked/jogged 2.03 miles in 30 mintes. It felt sooo good! I think I'm going to start exercising as much as I can in the morning. A half hour less of sleep won't make that much of a difference. I've got $50 towards my digital rebel so far. If I keep it up I'll have it in no time! Plus, as Jay said, I'll get "girly tough". Something that I would love! How cool would it be to pass Jay up on bikes someday!

We still don't know how much Jay is getting paid for his new job. I wish they'd tell him already! I hate not knowing! Plus, it's something that is exciting, so that makes it even worse.

I just got a call from my brother-in-law, Dan. He said that my mother-in-law just got back from the hospital. I didn't even know anything was going on. Turns out she was having breast reduction surgery. She spent the night in the hospital and is tired but doing pretty good. I think we should send her flowers or something. I know it wouldn't be fun to be stuck in bed. I hope her recovery is fast!

Madolin is "talking" more and more. She loves to look at me and just go on and on! I love it! It is so cute! She loves to say, "goo" too which totally cracks me up. She will be 3 months tomorrow... and you know what that means! Ears pierced! I'm so excited! I wonder if Kara would want to come with me to take pictures.... I'll have to ask her about that.

It has finally warmed up here for good, I think. It seems we skipped Spring though. Just lots of rain and then HOT... it is in the 80's now. I'm not complaining though. I know we needed the moisture, but I was starting to really get sick of the rain. Gotta love capris though... they are my favorite clothing right now. Although, I do want to go to Old Navy and try on some Bermuda shorts. They seem like cute long shorts... I just wonder if they'll actually look good on me.

Kara and I are meeting Clarice for lunch today. She's moving back to Orem from SLC this weekend! I'm so excited! I'll actually have a friend that is local to hang out with! I hope we actually do.

I better get going and do some housework before lunchtime gets here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home