A Day In the Life of Me

Friday, May 27, 2005

Wow! What a guy!

I just have to say that I have the best husband ever! I asked him earlier in the week if I could get some flowers for scrapbooking. He asked if I could wait until payday on Friday (today). Of course, not a big deal at all. So, I go to buy them from an online store and ask if I can get some paper too. He asks how much I want to spend and I say $15. His response was, "go for $20." What a guy! He treats me so well. And not just because he lets me buy scrapbooking supplies. LOL. He shows gratitude for all I do and that is so important. I am so blessed to have him as my companion in life. I really do not know what I would do without him. He gives me stregth and is my partner in all I do.

I have spent most of the morning cleaning and then I made a card and homemade bread for new neighbors that are moving in across the street. It has actually been a really good day. I am a little tired and have a slight headache, but hopefully some water will help take care of that.

I better go start dinner... Jay will be home soon and we are going to eat and then going to a movie! YAY! I am so excited. I LOVE WEEKENDS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home