A Day In the Life of Me

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Running...

I went running Friday late morning with my mom and did pretty good. I also went running last night (by myself... shocking I know!). I'm totally sore today, but I think that it will just get better. My legs finally don't hurt when I'm just sitting still though. I'm surprised at how much I actually like to run though. I used to absolutely hate it. I guess it makes a difference when it's a choice instead of having to do it (like in highschool gym class). Anyway, my picture for yesterday was of my running shoe. The day before that I took a picture of Maddie in her towell after a bath. She LOVES to take baths and kicks her legs and coos and smiles the whole time she is in it. I love how she smells fresh and clean when she first comes out of her baby tub and is still slightly damp. Her hair curls up and she grins at me from ear to ear. It's almost as if she is telling me thank you.

1 Comments:

At 2:13 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

Well, you should have another one then, Apryl! *wink wink*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home