A Day In the Life of Me

Friday, May 13, 2005

Finally! Friday AND a promotion!

Jay finally got the promotion! I'm so excited! He has worked so hard to get this and he really deserves it. I hope that he gets paid enough that we can get into a house... or at least into an apartment of our own. I would just love to get into a house though, even if it's just a small one that needs lots of fixing up. In fact, I'm pretty sure that that's what is going to happen if we buy a house. I just want it to have 3 bedrooms and a decent back yard.

I love Fridays! It means the weekend is almost here and I don't have to work nearly as hard. Just get last minute small things done on the house so that I can play on the weekend. I think I might take Hyrum to the park today since it's finally not supposed to rain today. I'm so glad it's finally stopped for a day. I'm going to sew some today after I wash the dishes and balance the check book. Gotta get the yucky stuff done and then the fun stuff. I think I'm gonna make Hyrum some more PJ's since he's pretty low on them. Off to get stuff done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home