A Day In the Life of Me

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Ugh.... doubley.

So, it looks as though we won't be getting the condo. Not because our offer wasn't accepted, but because we have to do an FHA loan and the complex has more than half residents being renters and they won't do an FHA loan if that is the case. How stupid is that?!?!?! Both Jay and I were in bad moods yesterday. I was really tired from making apricot syrup and leather, so that didn't help any either. I woke up with a headache this morning as well... I keep getting these and don't know why. I have increased how much water I drink and everything like that that I can think of. I'm considering going to a dr. about them. I really do not think I should be getting headaches on a daily basis. I even will drink a Dr. Pepper to see if it will help and it usually doesn't. Anyway, just thought I'd give an update on the stupid rules FHA has for buying a condo, although, I do know that since it didn't work out, then Heavenly Father has something else in store for us. It's all a matter of what He knows is best for us, not what we think we know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home