A Day In the Life of Me

Monday, June 13, 2005

SO not a morning person.

I really did not want to get up this morning at about 8:15 when everyone else was awake. Madolin is still waking up a lot and last night was worse than usual. She woke up every 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours without fail. I need more sleep than that! She eats more in the night than she does during the day. Something has got to change. I wonder if it is because she is in our bed (I'm too lazy to actually get up to feed her) and when we move it wakes her up. I am really going to try harder to put her back in her bed when she is done eating tonight. See if that helps any. Please, oh please. I need more sleep than what I'm getting and naps just don't do it (when I'm actually able to take them). Gotta go do the dishes and start laundry before I am needed elsewhere.

1 Comments:

At 1:43 AM , Blogger MB said...

You poor thing! I am just starting to get sleep - Dani still snacks in the middle of the night - but I cant remember the last time I had a full night of sleep. I think it was before I was pregnant.

It does get better though - there's a window of time between the new born colicky phase wears off but they aren't moving yet - I think it lasts for about a month - and you can actually relax, and get work done... but then they get mobile and all bets are off ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home