A Day In the Life of Me

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

WOOHOO!

I know I haven't been updating this nearly as often as I should. I could use the excuse that I've been busy (which I have), but the reality is that I just have not been remembering or taking the time to write. Sorry. Anyway... the reason I'm so excited is.....

that we put in an offer on a condo tonight! I still can't really believe that we did it, but it is true! Gotta stop pinching myself or I'm gonna end up having bruses all over my arms. ;) I still have to get some paperwork to the lender tomorrow so that we can get the loan up and going. Anyway, what we ended up doing is offering to pay the asking price if they will pay all closing costs (which is a lot more for use since we don't have a downpayment at all). I'm thinking that it will get accepted right off the bat. This place has been on the market for 6 months, so I'm guessing the current owners are probably starting to get pretty desperate. I wish I could find a picture of it or something to post here, but I can't. Anyway. I am really excited about it. Not because it is our "dream house" or at least not yet. It needs to be repainted and the carpet needs to be replaced badly. I really like the layout of the place though. And the major bonus... it has 3 bedrooms! Most places we were looking at in our price range were only 2 bedrooms. Plus, it's got a pretty big living room/kitchen area. Something that most places didn't have as well. We will need to buy a washer (will probably just come to my parents' house to do laundry until we can get enough saved up to buy a washer of our own). I just can not tell you how excited I am about this... it is just real, ya know? Not over our heads mortgage, but something we can actually afford. I guess that's what I'm most excited about. lol. Well, I am super super excited to be owning a place of our own. Anyway, I am rambling, so I'll write more again soon... I promise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home