A Day In the Life of Me

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Just another day...

I have been edited pictures a lot today. It takes sooo long to get them edited and everything. I am done for today and am now uploading them to costco.com so I can put in an order.

Jay just told me that he is going to be working late. :( He just said that he's got stuff he has to do. He could be two more hours. At least he has the time approved for overtime. I'm wondering if he got the promotion his bosses have been telling him bits and pieces about. That would be so cool! I try not to get too excited about it, but I do anyway. LOL. I really think this is the way we will get into a house. Boy, would that ever be nice! I think we will probably buy a house the end of this year or the beginning of next. That is my dream! It doesn't even have to be very nice... just a home I can call my own.

I also cleaned up some today. Hyrum helped me put his toys away before he went down for his nap. He's getting SO big! He is so willing to help me too. This morning as he was eating his breakfast he was babbling and then kept saying, "bicycle, bicycle." I just had to record him as I know Jay would love to hear him saying it since he's such an avid bike rider.

Madolin is getting big too! She gets bored sometimes and fusses just to have someone play with her. Her smile says more than a million words! I love it! To have her smile at me makes me realize why I've always wanted to be a mom. I went through her 0-3 month clothes last night and put them away to make room for her 3-6 months clothes. I just can't believe how fast she's growing! Doesn't make me baby hungry though... yet. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home