A Day In the Life of Me

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

A "me" day!

Hyrum was feeling better today. I think he has a yeast infection on his bottom and have been putting anti-fungal cream on it. It looks a little better today, thank goodness.

I had a very "me" day. Maddy woke me up pretty early and wouldn't let me go back to sleep, so I just got up around 7:20. Hyrum was still asleep, so I put Maddy in her bouncy chair and took her upstairs with me where I ate breakfast so I wouldn't wake Hyrum up. I then decided to start sewing pajama pants for me. I got everything done besides hemming them. They are so fun! I'll have to post a picture when I'm done. Then, I heard Hyrum was awake, so I went down and got him a breakfast of blueberry yogurt. I don't know if he likes yogurt so much because of the taste or for the fact that it's his finger paint once he's full. Jay came home for lunch. YAY! I always like seeing him in the middle of the day like that. Kara came over about 12:30 to work on Mom's mother's day present and scrapbook with me. We are doing a National Scrapbooking Month contest with challenges and prizes at www.scrappersisland.com. We both did an all about me layout. The boys played together pretty well. Hyrum wouldn't go to sleep for a nap though. I hope this isn't a sign that he's going to stop taking them. LOL. I really enjoy that quiet 2 hours in the middle of the day.

I am super tired. I need to be sure to take my iron pill... something that I've forgotten to do for a couple days. It really does help me not be as tired. Speaking of, I think I might go to bed soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home