A Day In the Life of Me

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Last night Hyrum started saying "yes" to questions. It is so cute! He kind of breaks it up, so he says it like "ye-ss." I kind of miss him saying "yeah" all the time though. I thought it was super cute. LOL. I guess we're just trading one cute thing for another. I also had a dr's appointment this morning and left Hyrum with my mom (gotta love grandparents!) and when I came home he had a squirt gun and was spraying the wall with the water and then wiping it. I don't know if he thought he was cleaning it or what, but it was really cute. He would also spray it in his mouth. Thank goodness he hasn't figured out that you are really supposed to spray people with it as I'm sure I would be a major target. I'll have to show it to him again and see if I can get pictures of him with it.

So, no promotion yet for Jay, but it sounds like it will be something good. He talked with his boss yesterday and he wants to have dinner with Jay and I so we both know what is involved in the job that he will be doing. He will be getting a laptop and cellphone though. Sounds nice to me!

It is rainy here today. I like rain, really I do... just not all the time. I know we need the moisture and everything, but I am ready for it to be warm and stay warm (not hot, mind you, but WARM). Every time it rains, it cools it back down about 10 degrees so it's just a little chilly.

Well, I need to go work on the Mother's Day gift for my mom. (Adding on to her Christmas present of a month-by-month album.)

1 Comments:

At 9:30 PM , Blogger MB said...

Gotta love it when the grandparents take charge :)

Today the boys took Dani's bottle and used it to squirt each other with water... BOYS!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home