A Day In the Life of Me

Monday, May 02, 2005

Jumping on the bandwagon

Well, I am jumping on the bandwagon of blogs. I think this will be a good way for me to keep track of journaling for my scrapbooks if nothing else.

Hyrum is not feeling well today. He has diarrhea and a really bad diaper rash. I hate it when he's sick, but I do like it when he's cuddly. He slept in until 10:30 today which he never does. He rarely even sleeps until 10:00. It was really nice to have some time to start getting stuff done though. I talked with my mom and started sewing pajama pants for Jay. I hope they turn out good and he will wear them. They are blue gingham and Jay picked out the fabric. I can't believe it is already 12:20. The day has just flown by so far.

Jay's dad, step-mom, and grandma are in town. They live in Nebraska and I've only met his dad and step-mom once before when Jay and I were engaged. It was the first time I met his grandma "Ma'am". I have talked to her on the phone before and she is such a nice person. Saturday we went over to Dave and Toma's house to visit with everyone and have lunch. It was fun. We had hotdogs for lunch and Hyrum played with the cousins HARD. Everyone enjoyed Maddy and had fun trying to get her to smile at them. I can't believe how much Jay looks like his dad! It's crazy! We left about 4:30 and Hyrum fell asleep before we were even on the road 5 minutes. He even had a half-eaten sucker in his hand and STILL fell asleep. Yesterday Madison was blessed. She is only 3 days younger than Madolin and is so much smaller. She has the perfect button nose though. I made sure and got pictures of the two Maddies next to eachother because I'm sure there will not be much of a size difference soon. After church we all went to Anna and Darrin's house for potluck. There was chicken, salads, deviled eggs, and icecream for desert. Hyrum wouldn't eat much food but he ate his whole icecream cone! The kid has a sweet tooth! He even sat at the kiddie table with his cousins to eat it. It was so much fun and Hyrum fell asleep on the way home again he was so exhausted.

Well, I've gotta go change Hyrum's diaper again. Don't want his diaper rash to get any worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home