A Day In the Life of Me

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Pajamas

So, yesterday was one of my best friend's son's first birthday and I decided on Sunday that I was going to sew some pajamas for him for his present. I had everything besides the ribbing for the neck on hand (which was a grand total of $.54), so it was just my time that I needed to put into it. I am very happy with the end result (and they looked so cute on him). Even if it was attempt number two (never ever again will I try sewing with stretch knit!). I got these cut and completely sewn in one day. I was pretty impressed with myself. I do have to admit that I asked my mom to do the neck band since I was not ready to try to attempt anything with stretchy fabric again quite yet. She was so nice and did a great job and saved me lots of time, I'm sure. Anyway, here's the finished product...
I think I have enough of the fabric to make Miles a shirt, which I might do if I can get up the motivation next week.

2 Comments:

At 4:45 PM , Blogger Sharon said...

They turned out cute!

 
At 10:27 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

wow...i'm impressed...you let me know if you want to sew anything for me?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home