A Day In the Life of Me

Monday, February 09, 2009

Bunny, fluffy bunny!

I have been nesting today, it seems like. I've swept and mopped every floor available and Jay and I have been going through kids clothes today trying to see what all we have and found a ton of stuff for Maddy. Among them was this bunny costume and once she saw it she just had to put it on. Hyrum exclaimed, "Maddy, you like to eat carrots!" True enough, in fact.

Oh, and I have been uploading all my pictures a day to shuttercal. You can check it out here: http://www.shuttercal.com/calendar/Mestebla if you want.

2 Comments:

At 10:53 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

pretty dang cute bunny, if you ask me

 
At 1:01 PM , Blogger Jarubla said...

She still loves the constume, keeps it in her room, and 12 days later still likes to wear it. Very funny. :)

-Jay

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home