A Day In the Life of Me

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Photoshoot

So, Kara took pictures for me yesterday and as much as I was hoping to get some good family pictures, Maddy threw a royal fit and would not cooperate in the tiniest bit. Turned out she was over tired. I will be trying again for family pictures on a day that I make sure she takes a nice long nap beforehand. Kara did get some great ones of everyone else though! I wanted to get some pictures of Jay and I since I'm going to take a class to make a mini album of an "Us" album and wanted some recent pictures to put in it. It's so hard to pick between all these great pictures, so if you just skip over them real quick, I understand! These are my favorites... I think!
Baby toes!
Photobucket

Max explaining to Hyrum that both of their eyes are blue. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Family toes! We love bare feet in the Blair family.
Photobucket

I love the faded color in this one.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

My boys!
Photobucket

This one of Miles just makes me smile. I love his round belly, light skin, and curled toes!
Photobucket

And some pictures of me that I actually LIKE when I'm not pregnant!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Now I bet you all wish you had a sister as talented as mine!

7 Comments:

At 8:00 PM , Blogger Becca L. said...

Beautiful pictures! Come play LM tag!

 
At 9:12 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

Love the one of Miles in the chair. We'll have to do a photo session when we are TOGETHER next weekend!!!!!!!!

 
At 10:56 AM , Blogger Miss Kerri said...

Awesome pictures Melissa! You look beautiful! :D Hyrum is getting so big, I can't believe it! He looks so old in the 4th of July pics! ;) Adorable. Little heartbreaker!

 
At 1:02 PM , Blogger Mandi Miller said...

they all look so great! I see LOTS of scrapping coming up! :)

 
At 5:15 PM , Blogger Jarubla said...

Babe,

The one of miles in the chair is my fave of him, and the ones of you in the chair are all my faves of you!

We need to get some of these framed...srsly

-Jay

 
At 8:45 PM , Blogger Tricia said...

So glad to have found your blog! I think your family is so adorable... super fun pics!

 
At 11:06 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

such cute pictures!!! you guys have beautiful children - great pictures of you also!!! i need to have you come take some of our family - you do a great job taking pictures too! must run in your family...:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home