A Day In the Life of Me

Monday, May 12, 2008

Well, at least I got to sleep lots.

So, yesterday was mother's day... Happy Mother's Day to all those wonderful mothers I know out there!  I got Dance Dance Revolution as my gift (YAY! Thanks, Jay!).  We went and got it on saturday and I couldn't wait to play it (yes, I felt like a little kid excited to play my new game hehe) so we opened it as soon as we got home and played for about a half hour.  Whew! I was tired the rest of the night! Turns out it was a good thing I played it some on saturday as I woke up about 4:30 that morning sicker than sick.  The kids had all had some nasty bug and I guess I didn't get to escape it either.  I felt horrid for most of sunday and then was just feeling very weak until this morning.  I think I probably slept more than I was awake yesterday.  Right when I thought I was done sleeping, Jay took the older two kids with him to have a potluck dinner with his family and Miles fell asleep.  My head hurt, so I laid down and was surprised to wake up two hours later not even realizing I had fallen asleep again.  Good thing is that it seemed to be a 12 hour bug, so other than feeling hungrier than ever and my stomach muscles feeling a little sore, I feel perfectly normal.  Jay got sick last night/this morning, so now everyone here has had it and we are DONE with it for good! It was awful and I hope no one else got sick from us.  Hopefully, everyone else's mother's day was a bit less, well, painful than mine.

2 Comments:

At 10:26 PM , Blogger Beth said...

It was fun to see Jay, Hyrum, and Maddy...but I was sad to hear you were sick, and missed you and Miles! I love when you are at family get togethers. Glad you're feeling better!

 
At 10:31 AM , Blogger Lara said...

Happy late Mothers Day! Glad you're feeling better now, though!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home