A Day In the Life of Me

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Exercise.

I walked/ran (mostly speed walked) on the treadmill on tuesday and went 2 miles in 40 minutes.  I thought that was pretty good... until I was talking to my family yesterday about it.  Apparently, that is pretty slow. So, I tried stepping it up today and mostly ran and wore myself out pretty quickly.  I did go 1 mile is 16 minutes, but felt like I might puke by the end of it.  I am going to DIE in the relay race we are going to do in about 10 days (I think?)!  I think on saturday I'm going to go outside and see if I can find my rhythm easier when not forced to go a certain speed on the treadmill.  I can not believe I liked to run a couple years ago.  Was I temporarily insane??? 

3 Comments:

At 2:32 PM , Blogger Steffani said...

This is just another example of why I don't like running. Jed has to do 2 miles in just over 16 minutes for basic, crazy, huh? Keep up the good work though!

 
At 6:15 PM , Blogger Jarubla said...

Babe,

Don't worry about it! You doing it will be an accomplishment. Not everyone needs to run, you have other things going on and most important of all I love you :)

 
At 12:52 PM , Blogger Tammy Chenault said...

Hey, good luck! You can do it. I started doing this program called Couch to 5K, where it helps you ease into running by alternating running/walking. I did it for about 4 weeks then I went up to Idaho and fell off the wagon, but I'm planning to start it up again. Here's a link if you're interested:

http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home