A Day In the Life of Me

Friday, August 03, 2007

24 and maaaany more!

Yesterday was my 24th birthday. It was a good day, overall. I got to take a nap in the afternoon and we went to Olive Garden with my whole family. Nothing like yummy food and good conversation. Jay bought me some gorgeous long stem roses the day before...aren't they gorgeous?? I have the sweetest husband ever! I also got him to take some pictures of me (ya know, so I can scrapbook my birthday).

So, I'll be 27 weeks pregnant tomorrow. Which means I have 3 months left until baby Miles makes his appearance! It's amazing how quickly time flies! Oh, and after we ate at the Olive Garden, we headed to my mom's where awaited the best cinnamon rolls ever! I asked her to make them for me for my birthday cake and it was the best!


Doesn't that just look divine? So, as for other presents, my parents gave me cash (which I'm planning on going and spending today lol) and Kara said I could pick out a cartridge for my cricut. Overall, it was a great day!

3 Comments:

At 7:00 PM , Blogger Kara Henry said...

You look so gorgeous!

Happy Birthday again!

 
At 4:20 AM , Blogger Tammy Chenault said...

Ooh, that cinnamon roll looks yummy. And you look beautiful, Melissa! Happy 24th (a little late) and many more to come.

 
At 11:57 AM , Blogger Beth said...

You are so beautiful! I'm glad you had a fun birthay!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home