A Day In the Life of Me

Friday, August 25, 2006

Costumes

So, I have been brainstorming about what my kids are going to dress up as for Halloween for about a week now. I know, I'm way early, but I want to make them again this year and I don't want to be stressed out about it. My first thoughts were for Hyrum to dress up as Superman and Maddy to dress up as Wonderwoman until I couldn't even find premade costumes for infants in Wonderwoman. So, then it evolved to Superman and Superwoman except that there are no patterns for Superman. :( Soooooo, today I went to Hancock Fabrics with Kara and looked at patterns. We decided to do a theme with all the cousins... Maddy's going to be a princess, Hyrum's going to be a Knight, Griffin's going to be a dragon, and Xander and Max are going to be a knight or a dragon. I am so excited!!! I think they will all be adorable! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home