A Day In the Life of Me

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Lazy Day

So, today I had a VERY lazy day. Just sat around in my pj's and played with the kids and on the computer. It was actually much needed and lots of fun! I took them outside to play in the back yard and I realized that I didn't have ANY pictures of them in the sandbox that they've been enjoying all summer. I had to run in and get my camera. Here are some of my favorite pictures (out of the 49 I took lol)...

Them playing together. They were both SO intent that I couldn't get them to look at me. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 9:00 AM , Blogger Jarubla said...

Babe-raham!

These pictuires are great--made me smile here at work. I "dig" em!

Feliz Miercoles!

Jay

 
At 5:21 PM , Blogger AspenLeaf said...

I'm going to have to get the bumper sticker that says, "My grandkids are cuter than your grandkids."

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home