A Day In the Life of Me

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Okay, okay, I'll be better!

I promise! I actually am WANTING to come post here more often now... I need to at least post pictures and tell the stories behind them before I forget! I *need* the stories to scrapbook. ;) Anyway, here are some from yesterday...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Hyrum has his hand over his mouth because he thought it was hilarious that I got mad at him when he would splash and get me wet! They had so much fun in the tub together yesterday! Hyrum would get Maddy so excited she would be kicking so much. And then Hyrum would splash and I'd get mad and they both would laugh. My silly kids!

And it seems the actual fall weather won't ever get here, but the leaves are falling anyway. When Hyrum was taking his nap Jay and I took Maddy out and put her in the leaves to see what she would do. She liked them... enough to try to eat them, apparently. Here are two of my favorite pictures from that photo shoot.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
How cute is she?!? I can't wait to scrap these pictures!

Here are the main things I need to do today...
1. Frost cookies.
2. Dishes
3. Go to my mom's to sew! (I seriously have to do this today!)
4. Go to class tonight.
5. Clean bathrooms.

1 Comments:

At 11:40 AM , Blogger islandgirl said...

YEAH!!! You've updated your blog! I just LOVE these pictures of Maddy, and the bath pictures are so cute! I bet Hyrum is really pleased to have a partner in crime!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home