A Day In the Life of Me

Friday, October 28, 2005

Holy cow!


I looked over at Madolin and that is what I saw! I bet she will be walking on her own by the time she is a year. Although, Jay says that she will be walking by 10 months, but that's only 2 months away. I guess we'll see. She is just growing up so fast! She is so much fun! I seriously love the expressions and noises she makes. She is such a happy baby! Today I worked on her Tinkerbell Halloween costume for most of the day. I have it all done except for the zipper which I need to buy and then sew on.

Hyrum watched Aladdin for the first time today. We just got it in the mail and I popped it in for him to watch. He really liked it although I don't know if it will be one of his favorites. I was really surprised by how many lines I remembered from it. I could sing all the songs and say most of the lines. It has been years and years since I've watched it, too. I guess it used to be a favorite of mine. LOL.

I have my photography class tomorrow and I'm not really looking forward to it. Sad, I know. It is my major. I really like developing and printing my own pictures, but we have 4 projects due tomorrow and I am not as prepared as I should be. I'm just glad we have until the end of class to turn them in. I might post some of the pictures later after I get them back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home