A Day In the Life of Me

Friday, October 03, 2008

6 inches later

So, last night Maddy decided to cut a few of her lovely long locks off. So, today meant Aunt Beth got to come fix it. Luckily, Maddy didn't cut it too short or too much, but it was definitely enough to need a new do. So, this was her this morning. (Don't ask about the tongue... I don't know.) This is right after her hair cut. She was really good for Aunt Beth and I was amazed that Beth said she was cutting 6 inches off. (That's 2 inches of hair a year that she's been alive!)
And then here she is with Aunt Beth. Two beautiful girls! Beth styled it for Maddy and it is SO CUTE! I don't think this will be a daily occurance, but I think it will be really cute air dried too. She looks so much older to me somehow... so grown up! And I'm happy to say that it is staying out of her face for the most part (which was getting to be a problem with her long hair). As cute as I think her new haircut is, I hope Maddy has learned her lesson and keeps the scissors away from her hair from now on!

5 Comments:

At 6:56 PM , Blogger Tricia said...

Sooo beautiful... I like it!
It reminded me of when Chris cut Katy's hair to the quick (like a quarter inch was left!) and it was right in front. She wore hats for a long time.... luckily she was a baby that didn't mind them.

 
At 9:28 PM , Blogger Just Jen said...

How cute!!! She is looking like quite the young lady :)

 
At 7:26 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

very cute haircut - she looks adorable! it does make her look older, i think haircuts on little kids always do...

we missed you at beth's on saturday - hope to see you soon!

 
At 1:40 PM , Blogger Tammy Chenault said...

Ooh, I love the hair cut, that is beautiful! She does look grown up.

 
At 4:12 PM , Blogger Beth said...

What a cutie! Hope she's still enjoying her new "fall look" :) She's a little trend-setter! Love you Maddy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home