A Day In the Life of Me

Monday, April 21, 2008

The Lion Sleeps Tonight

The Lion Sleeps Tonight

The Lion Sleeps Tonight
Hyrum just loves his halloween costume and puts it on on a regular basis.  Today he and Maddy were watching "A Bee Movie" and I walked in to check on them and I found Hyrum like that, asleep. I had to grab the camera!  He totally cracks me up! I have no idea how he can sleep like that or be comfortable enough to even fall asleep, but there you have it.  Maybe if he would sleep past 7:00 in the morning he wouldn't get so tired. LOL!  Here are some pics of the other two... just because I had the camera out and Maddy wanted her turn in front of the camera (even though she never cooperates when I actually am taking pictures of her) and Miles is just too cute not to take pictures of! He is rolling over all the time now from his back to his tummy... then he gets frustrated and tired of holding his head up.  I definitely do not want him to crawl anytime soon yet though! 

Photobucket

4/21/2008

Can you believe that Miles is almost 6 months old?! When did that happen? He looks so old to me in that picture.

5 Comments:

At 11:51 AM , Blogger Beth said...

Oh Hyrum is so cute! It's pretty funny to see kids just fall asleep in random places. You guys have such cute kids!

 
At 1:40 PM , Blogger Gretschzilla said...

That is amazing. Cute kids for sure.

 
At 8:47 PM , Blogger Beth said...

Okay, I had to visit your blog again to see little Miles' expression! I love it!

 
At 7:11 AM , Blogger Jarubla said...

Babe,

I love that picture of Hyrum. What a funny boy--so into that costume. You captured a great moment there, something that will turn into a bit of family legend I am sure...

-Jay

 
At 10:26 AM , Blogger Kara Henry said...

They are all so cute! Hyrum cracks me up. Maddy looks so old in that picture. And Miles is such a cutie! I want to kiss his cheeks.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home