A Day In the Life of Me

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The green green grass

04/30/2008
Oh, and that adorable little boy sitting in it! I took Miles out in our back yard to take some 6 month pictures of him (crazy that he's already 6 months!) and he was enthralled with the grass.  He would NOT smile at me and when he'd look at me, it was usually with an expression like he was saying, "can't you see I'm a little busy figuring out this green stuff, Mom???" 
04/30/2008
He is starting to sit up more on his own.  We keep practicing anyway.
Photobucket
Usually he ends up looking like this next picture after not too long.
Photobucket
The poor guy is squishing his little buddha belly. Hehe.  He was mad at me when I made him come back inside.  I can see he's going to fit right in with his big bro and sis in no time playing outside all the time.

4 Comments:

At 1:17 PM , Blogger Jarubla said...

Fantastic! Miles is getting so very big!

Jay

 
At 7:22 AM , Blogger Kara Henry said...

Oh, I can't believe he can do that! He's so cute!

 
At 11:14 AM , Blogger Beth said...

Wow Miles! Six months old and so so cute too!

 
At 1:59 PM , Blogger Just Jen said...

What a little cutie! He is getting so big already!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home