A Day In the Life of Me

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Haircut

So, I wasn't really feeling like I HAD to cut my hair... I was just going to get a trim... then I saw a picture of a woman with hair that I thought was really cute and that I might be able to pull off.
Kim
So, of course, mine isn't exactly like that.  My sister-in-law, Beth, is awesome and does my hair.  I still couldn't decide if I should just get a trim or go all the way.  She saw the picture above and told me to go for it.  So, I did! 
 I have to say that I love it!  Although, I think it makes me look younger, but I suppose that's not a bad thing.  
It feels great and so light!  I keep touching it because it feels so short! LOL! I think a lot of people will be surprised the next time they see me.  Anyway, we are off to the store, but I just thought I'd share real quick.

4 Comments:

At 5:40 PM , Blogger amber said...

cute hair!!
yes it was you i tagged-i'll be watching for your answers!!

 
At 5:48 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

cute hair melissa - i think there must be something in the air - i chopped off my hair last week too! mine's not quite as short, but a lot shorter than it used to be! hopefully i'll see you on sunday at anna's.

 
At 8:11 AM , Blogger Kara Henry said...

It so totally cute! Glad you went for you and I think it really suits you.

 
At 2:45 AM , Blogger islandgirl said...

Cute cut Melissa, can't wait to see it in person though, LOL! It's been awhile since we got together!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home