A Day In the Life of Me

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Hyrum funnies.

So, I just thought I'd post some funny things Hyrum has said lately so I don't forget.  (Cuz, ya know, I want to scrapbook them later, but I'll forget about it when I actually sit down to do it.)  Lately, when we are in the car he will ask where we are going and Jay responds with "crazy. wanna come?" Hyrum just thinks it's hilarious and now if I ask him where we are going he'll say "crazy" and starts giggling.  So. dang. funny.

Another thing that just cracked me up is the other day (I think two days after Christmas) Hyrum wanted me to open one of his dinosaurs he got.  Well, you know how packaging is... everything is super wired to the box.  While I'm working on cutting the hundreds of wires Hyrum triumphantly proclaims, "SET THEM FREEEE!" Bwahahaha!  Free, indeed!  Free to the hands of a 4 1/2 and 2 1/2 year old.  Good luck there, brontosaurus, with that freedom thing.  Unless maybe by freedom he meant flying from the top of the stairs just to land with a thud at the bottom of them. 

So, in case you couldn't tell, I'm in a really good mood right now.  Not sure why exactly.  My two older kids have stripped completely nude and are vewwwwy quietly running around so I don't see them.  So, all I hear is *whisper whisper*, *pitter patter*, *whisper*, *giggle*, *pitter patter pitter*... I need to give them baths, but haven't quite yet and frankly, I'm enjoying them trying to be stealth.  Well, Miles just let off a stink bomb in his diaper... he is exactly 2 months old today, by the way.  Where DOES the time go???  I plan to take some pictures of him today after his tylenol kicks in (he had shots yesterday and is still feeling the aftermath from that) and I'll try to post some later.  Peace out, ya'll (or something like that).

1 Comments:

At 11:57 AM , Blogger Beth said...

Set them free! That was funny! He's a funny little boy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home