A Day In the Life of Me

Sunday, February 17, 2008

And that spells...

So, Maddy surprised me a few weeks ago by spelling out D-O-R-A after getting her Dora shoes on (they are on the bottom of them).  Since then she has been a super speller!  It really surprises me. And I can take no credit what-so-ever for it.  Just a few minutes ago I heard her spelling something out and went to look what she was looking at.  Jay has a poster on his dream board of some fancy shmancy car (not sure what one it is... sorry sweetie) and at the bottom it says in all capital letters "AN AMERICAN REVOLUTION".  So, Maddy proceeds to point out each letter and then looks at me and says very matter of factly, "that spells car".  Cracks me up that she would think that aaaall those letters spell out CAR.  Anyway, my girlie is just so smart!  And funny to boot.  We've got to run to church, but I thought I'd post this while I was thinking of it.

3 Comments:

At 7:27 PM , Blogger Lara said...

That is hilariously awesome. Keep posting cute things. I love stuff like this.

 
At 10:48 PM , Blogger AspenLeaf said...

That's my Maddy-girl!

 
At 2:59 PM , Blogger Jarubla said...

Just so you know our house is cracker-lackin' the Chevy Camaro poster is pinned up to a cork board ;)

And we do have other non WT reading materials like Dr Seuss, etc

:):):):):)

-Jay

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home