A Day In the Life of Me

Monday, January 28, 2008

3 months!

Wow... time just flies!  I can hardly believe my baby is three months old tomorrow.  Miles is SUCH a happy baby... I even started calling him Smiles every once in a while.  It's interesting because from the moment I first held him and he looked into my eyes I have thought that he is wise.  He already has a way with people to make their best side come out and to melt the walls away.  Every once in a while I think I catch a glimpse of the man he will some day be... what he will look like and his personality.  It is such an amazing experience to watch a life unfold from being a brand new baby to getting a little bigger and I know his personality will just shine through more and more each time I look at him.  I'm proud to be called his Mother.  I'll leave you with this picture I took of him earlier today.
PS. He was smiling at his Daddy right here. :)

6 Comments:

At 12:37 PM , Blogger Kara Henry said...

Awww, he is so cute! Such a little sausage. :) I just love him!

 
At 4:51 AM , Blogger Mandi said...

Wow - Look at that smile. He is so adorable! And he has changed so much, even just since we were there.

We miss you guys!

Mandi

 
At 11:41 AM , Blogger Beth said...

Beautiful Boy! I just love that handsome little man! I want to give him squishes!

 
At 11:03 AM , Blogger Lara said...

HE IS SOOOO HANDSOME!!!!!! And looks like his mom- how fun!!

 
At 10:26 PM , Blogger Jen Jen said...

Its pictures like that one that makes me want a baby. too cute!!

 
At 10:58 PM , Blogger Tammy Chenault said...

Ohh, he's adorable!! I can't believe he's 3 months already. What a cutie pie, totally pinchable cheeks.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home