A Day In the Life of Me

Friday, December 28, 2007

My poor babies.

Today I had to take Maddy and Miles to the doctor for their well check-up.  Which means shots for both of them.  Miles had to get four and Maddy had to get one.  Miles was a trooper and only cried when I woke him up for a minute and when he was getting his shots (he stopped as soon as they were over with).  Maddy on the other hand started crying as soon as I tried to get her undressed.  She is pretty shy when it comes to talking to people, so I guess she really didn't like the idea of someone she didn't know touching her.  I had to hold her down while the nurse measured her length and while the doctor checked her ears, throat, tummy, etc.  It totally broke my heart.  After she clung to me like I was her life line and she still had to get a shot.  Poor thing was not a happy camper.  After that, she just asked for Daddy. :( I wish I could have taken her to him.  She fell asleep on the short drive home and two hours later is still sound asleep in her bed.  I hope she won't be mad at me when she wakes up.  

So, the stats on those two... Miles weighs 12.19 pounds which is the 63% for his age and is 21.5 inches long which is in the 6% for his age.  I guess you could say he's a bit short and chubby.  Hehe.  Chubby babies make me happy.  Maddy weighs 31.2 pounds which is the 63% for her age and 37 inches tall which is the 53%.  Apparently she is supposed to be 5'8" when she grows up since she was 35 inches at 2 years old and that is when you are supposed to double it to see how tall they are supposed to grow to.  The girl will be 6 inches taller than me if that is true. :)

1 Comments:

At 12:00 PM , Blogger Beth said...

Wow, that's incredible... a tall Blair girl!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home