A Day In the Life of Me

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Lots and lots of pictures.

Since I haven't written in quite a while, I will just update you all the best way possible... with pictures of my kids! I promise to just write a little blurb about each one. Enjoy!

December 1st we got our first real snowfall. Of course, the kids HAD to build a snowman with Grandma Stephens. Hyrum loved trying to catch snowflakes on his tongue.

Miles was blessed on December 2nd. Such a wonderful day surrounded by loved ones! I love how he is sorta smiling in this picture (smiling is still something that doesn't happen for any reason that I know of besides maybe he's just happy... I can't coax one out of him yet).

We were going to go to the store and Maddy disappeared for a few minutes and came back like this saying she was ready. What a little diva! Complete with sunglasses, necklace, and purse.
We made Christmas sugar cookies on Dec. 8th with the Henry's. We tried something new this year and the kids painted the sugar cookies with an egg yolk wash colored with food coloring instead of piling candy on. They turned out pretty and yummy!


This is the digital Christmas card I made and printed out in a 4x6 to send everyone. Kara took the picture (she is awesome!). I love my family!
Miles is so strong! I put him on his tummy with the boppy (nursing pillow) under him to give him a little more leverage and he holds his head up so well and is happy for 5-10 minutes to just look around. Then he gets really upset and tired. LOL! (Picture taken Dec. 14)

2 Comments:

At 12:54 PM , Blogger Jarubla said...

That little monkey knows he is cute...you can see it in the last picture!

Great shot Melissa!

I love you!

-Jay

 
At 12:04 PM , Blogger Beth said...

Maddy is sooo cute. Diva indeed! I need to watch your kids again, so that I can give lots of hugs and kisses..the pictures are killin' me here! LOL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home