A Day In the Life of Me

Friday, November 16, 2007

Our little monkey...



Ok, so you totally can not tell that his hat is actually a monkey face, but it is! I promise! I took that picture about a half hour ago while the big kids were playing in the sandbox (and Hyrum asked me for a jar for a worm he found so he could bring it inside so "no birds can eat him"). Thankfully no worms are in my house and I got a couple cute pictures of Miles while I was at it. Here's my other favorite one with no hat...
He is 2 1/2 weeks old! Seems like he has changed so much in such a short amount of time. Why do they do that to us???

1 Comments:

At 5:14 PM , Blogger Kara Henry said...

Awww, he's sooo cute! Love him in that outfit and he is so aware, it's almost spooky. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home