A Day In the Life of Me

Friday, August 24, 2007

Bye bye baby...

Wait! Bye bye baby? As in Maddy isn't a teeny baby anymore??? Says who? I never gave her permission to not be a baby! I snuck quietly into her room while she was taking her nap this afternoon so I could take pictures. She still looks so little to me...

Especially in such a BIG bed! No more crib for Maddy. She now sleeps in a twin bed. So, I guess since this was my idea, it is all my fault. Good thing I'll have a new itsy bitsy baby in a couple months.


The best part of this whole arrangement is that now I can snuggle with her for a few minutes before she goes to sleep. She still has me sing her top favorite songs (which are How much is that doggy in the window?, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Popcorn Popping on the apricot tree, You are my Sunshine, and sometimes the ABC's) and pray with her before she will fall asleep. I love this routine and so does she! Although, now that Jay is working during the day she wants Daddy to put her to bed at night instead of me (she is such a daddy's girl!).

1 Comments:

At 12:04 PM , Blogger Beth said...

That second picture looks so soft and feminine, you take the best pictures. My friends all want you to take their family pictures soon. Maddy is a sweetheart. You are so lucky to have a girl.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home