A Day In the Life of Me

Friday, November 09, 2007

Unadventures with 3 kids.

So, I ventured out to the store today for the first time by myself with all three kids. I was a bit worried that the older two would make it difficult, but they were perfectly behaved. I'm not sure if it was the promise of balloons, or that it was right at Maddy's nap time, so she was super mellow, or that they had samples throughout the store that the kids loved getting to eat. Anyway, it was just much less eventful than I thought it would be. Having three kids is easier than I imagined! lol.

1 Comments:

At 3:34 PM , Blogger Mandi said...

I'm glad this outing was easy for you, but you may want to consider your 'having three kids is easier than I though' comment. It may just come back and bite you because you just said it. That's how it always happens for me - I can think something all I want, but if the words actually come out of my mouth (or onto paper/page) the opposite always seems to happen.

Anyway, I'm glad things are good for you. We'll be home in December/January so plan on seeing us then. We want to see this new addition, and you guys have yet to meet Matthew.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home