A Day In the Life of Me

Friday, September 07, 2007

I am a child of God.

Early this morning (say 4:30) Maddy woke up sick and has thrown up multiple times since then. She certainly has not been herself and has been super snuggly (about the only time she is like that is when she is sick). I gave both kids a bath this morning and as I was getting Maddy dressed she started singing "I am a child of God..." then she kind of mixed up the words (ok, she mixed them up a lot, but got the tune about spot on) and then she picked up with the words "lead me, guide me, walk beside me..." and then trailed off again. It was about the cutest thing in the world and completely melted my heart. I couldn't help but think it was a sort of prayer for her. I think I'll add this song to her nightly routine of songs (which right now, is about 4 songs long lol).

3 Comments:

At 5:38 PM , Blogger Kara Henry said...

Awww, she is so sweet! Glad she's back to her regular bossy self now.

 
At 12:09 PM , Blogger Beth said...

It's amazing how children have such a strong knowledge that Heavenly Father loves them.

 
At 2:16 PM , Blogger Jarubla said...

Babe,

Thanks for singing with the kids. They sure love their mommy! I sure love their mommy!!!!

Jay

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home