A Day In the Life of Me

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Can it be true???

Hyrum was throwing a tantrum because I wouldn't draw yet another circle for him (this is a never ending request). All of a sudden he stopped crying and ran in the bathroom and shut the door. I realized that my flat iron was on in there because I was waiting for it to heat up and I didn't want him to grab it and burn himself or anything, so I went in there to see what he was doing. He said, "I going to the bafroom." And proceeded to take of his shorts and diaper and put the blue's clues seat cover (one of those things you put on the toilet seat so little bums don't fall in) and sat down and peed. Not very much, but HE DID IT! I can hardly believe it! I hope this is not just a fluke and he continues to do this. A girl can hope, can't she? I gave him a big hug and we called Aunt Kara and he talked to Kara, David, and Max to let them all know that he peed in the potty. Anything to get it concrete in his head that that was definitely a good move. I'll be sure and keep you all updated on how he is doing (especially if he keeps doing well).

3 Comments:

At 3:53 PM , Blogger Kara Henry said...

Yay! Go Hyrum! You're such a big boy now!

 
At 9:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home