A Day In the Life of Me

Friday, May 26, 2006

Sometimes...

I just need to keep my mouth shut. This is something I have trouble with sometimes. I think something and it comes out my mouth. It has come back to kick me from behind so many times! I had a great conversation with my mom this morning about this. Have I mentioned that my mom is awesome! I couldn't have thought of a better way to start what will be a busy day (we are going out of town from tonight until Monday) than a good conversation with my mom. She really helps me put things into perspective and sugar coats it just enough so I don't feel like she is taking a jab at me.

2 Comments:

At 10:20 PM , Blogger Jarubla said...

Melissa,

I am as guilty as the next person of this...some days it seems like "open mouth, insert foot" ad nauseum.

Thank you for the great blog, I love to read your thinking!

-Jay

 
At 12:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home