A Day In the Life of Me

Friday, May 19, 2006

Family pictures

We've been wanting to get a good family picture taken that we can put up on our wall for a while yet (or maybe it was just me???). Anyway, Kara needed to get some couples pictures for her poster or sample she is making to advertise making wedding announcements/invitations. She asked Jay and I if we would be able and willing to and we were, so what better time to get family pictures taken as well. Anyway, here are the best ones. I am soooo excited to get these on my wall!


Thanks again Kara! They turned out SOOOO cute! :)

2 Comments:

At 8:58 AM , Blogger Kara Henry said...

Awww, so cute! If I do say so myself. Brahahahahah.

 
At 11:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home