A Day In the Life of Me

Friday, May 12, 2006

Alphabet Info.

I stole this from someone's blog I was reading today and thought since I can't think of anything really interesting to post about that I'd do this.

A-Age: 22
B-Bed size: Queen
C-Chore you hate: Laundry and dishes... they never go away!
D-Dessert you love: Anything chocolate!
E-Essential start your day item: Breakfast.
F-Favorite actor(s): Tom Cruise (ok, NOT!)
G-Gold or Silver: Gold
H-Height: 5'2"
I-Instruments you play: Hm, none.
J-Job title: Stay at home mom, house cleaner.
K-Keeping track of your day: To do lists are a must for me to get ANYTHING done!
L-Living arrangements: Husband, son, daughter, and puppy.
M-Mom's name: Karol
N-Not liking right now: My extra weight.
O-Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Giving birth to my two children
Q-Quote you like: "You are who you choose to be." -From The Iron Giant
R-Right or left handed: Right handed
S-Siblings: Two younger brothers and an old sister.
T-Time you woke up today: 7:05am... AKA WAY too early!
U-Unique habit: Ummm... popping my back before I go to sleep every night.
V-Vegetable you hate: Oh, there's this one that tastes like boogers, but I don't remember what it's called. I like every other veggie I've tried.
W-Worst habit: Yelling.
X-X-rays you've had: Teeth and ultrasounds.
Y-Yummy food you can make: Oooooh... brownies and cookies are my favorite, but I guess those aren't considered food. I make a mean chilli too.
Z-Zodiac sign: Leo

2 Comments:

At 5:03 PM , Blogger AspenLeaf said...

That vegetable that you don't like that you think tastes like boogers is ochra.

Love,
Dad

 
At 10:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

an old sister.

an old sister???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home